The application deadline for this year has now passed. Thank you to all who completed an application for consideration. Winners will be recognized at the 2018 "Growing SWLA Strong" Awards Program on August 2, 2018 at the Historic Calcasieu Marine National Bank. The guest speaker for the awards event is Governor John Bel Edwards.
There are several categories, with winning projects demonstrating one or more of the following attributes:
- A developer's vision for filling a market niche or bringing a new and innovative product to market
- Has curb appeal that enhances an area
- Incorporates innovative design and/or construction techniques (technology, energy, environment)
- Applies Smart Growth principles
- Has a positive economic impact to the community
Project/Award categories are:
- Multifamily (Apartments, Townhomes, Condominiums)
- Mixed-Use Development
- Commercial (Retail, Office, Lodging)
- Institutional (Education, Place of Worship, Civic)
- Rehabilitation (Commercial or Residential)
- Public Servant - Elected; Public Servant - Employee (No entry fee for this category)
Questions?Call or e-mail Jeannie Weise at 337-602-6788 or firstname.lastname@example.org.