The Alliance for Positive Growth was established as a grassroots effort to actively support sustained, progressive growth and development in our region.
The Alliance for Positive Growth is an organization of professionals in the fields of real estate, development, construction and all other interested parties working together to promote strong, beneficial growth in Southwest Louisiana.
Board of Directors:Executive Board of Directors
Matt Redd, President
Tim Flavin, Vice-President/Treasurer
Billy Loftin, Jr., Secretary
Mary Kay Hopkins
Board of Directors
Meet Our Director
Jeannie Weise is the Director of the Alliance for Positive Growth (APG). Originally from Lake Charles, Jeannie graduated from McNeese State University, and has worked locally in the marketing/public relations field for several years, most recently working with former United States Senator David Vitter. As Director, Weise works with the board and membership of APG to achieve our goals of actively supporting sustained, progressive growth and development in Southwest Louisiana.
- To be a positive voice for good growth in Southwest Louisiana.
- To assist growth professionals involved in development in our region.
- To provide fact-based information to the media and public about the economic benefit of positive growth.
- To educate and advocate about the need for housing and commercial growth in our region.
- To monitor and review municipal actions in order to work with area municipalities to complement public/private relationships.
- To endorse and support projects that align with our pro-quality growth platform.